Pages

Welcome To My World

Hello Humans!

Welcome to my blog. I always wanted to write a blog but I never did. Why? Because I didn't know how and if people were going to like it or not. My name is Sofia and I'm an 18-year-old girl from the Netherlands. 




Some interest facts about me are:
1. Youtube is my life
2. I love to read books
3. I listen to all kinds of music
4. I love the English language and I probably am going to study it.
5. I'M NOT ENGLISH SO SORRY IN ADVANCE IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES!
6. Memes (Doesn't need more explanation)
8. I'm going to keep the rest anonymous because I will decide later how I'm going to care for the blog. (If I like it or not)

That's it for the introduction guys! My first ever blog will probably be up on Saturday! Every Saturday I will post a blog about something I care about. Whether it's about life, school, music, YouTube or whatsoever. Leave me a comment to let me know what you want to read!

Take care my friends

Signing off

Sofia Without Knowledge

Unknown

No comments: