Pages

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

Hello Humans!



2016 has been a crazy year. It went so fast, I can't believe that it's already the beginning of a new year. 2016 had a lot of ups and downs. And there are a lot of things I want to do different in 2017. It's so weird to think that we already live in the year 2017. For me, 2010 was like yesterday but it already has been 7 years. 2016 didn't really start very good to be honest. My mother was sick, we didn't go to Morocco last summer, which we do every year. We couldn't because my mother was still sick. (No worries, she is recovering now!). There were also a lot of good things that happened this year. I went to prom in my old school, I saw my best friend a lot this summer because she also didn't go anywhere this summer. Also I started this blog which I love very much and I wish I had more time for. There was also my sister's wedding which was one of my highlights of 2016. I also met a lot of cool people who I love a lot. And as last, I finally started to practise for my driver's license.

So 2016 has been a crazy year, I'm excited to see what 2017 brings me. I (hopefully) will graduate from high school! I also will hopefully have my driver's license which I'm very excited about!

These are my New Years Revolutions for 2017:

- GRADUATE
This year is my final year in high school! Yay, hopefully I will graduate this year.

- Driver's license
I already passed my theory test a couple of times and I still didn't get it. It's time to go for it a 100%

- Fitness more
I really need to sport to be more active again. I love when I fitness but I never want tot do it because food is staring at me all the time.

- Eat more healthy
This speaks for itself. I really need to eat more healthy. I either eat garbage or I don't eat at all. Bad habit.

- Be kind
This is an important one for me. I am most of the time a kind person. And I really need to encourage myself to stay kind and be kind to new people or people that I cross on the street. It is very important to spread happiness. You can make someones day just with a little smile! (unless they are creepy and think other thing when you smile, than no)

- Go to Vidcon (I will go if my favourite Youtubers are coming!)
So Vidcon will come to Amsterdam this year. I really want to go, but it is very expensive! I hope that my favourite Youtubers are coming otherwise I won't consider paying such a high price for the tickets. I will make a post in the future who my favourite YTers are (You can also check my YTers book post that I wrote a few months ago! ->YTer Book post!)

- Study
After I hopefully graduate, I want to go to college. I am still not sure what I want to do and I am still procrastinating between two studies! I either want to study for Teacher English, or I want to do IT & Media. Two very different studies so the decision is going to be hard!

- Be more organised
I am a mess. The most unorganised person on the world, me. Hello, NICE TO MEET YOU! No but for real I really need to organise more and be more productive. I can only be productive if my room is clean. Kind of a weird habit

- Work more on my blog
As you all know, most of the time I am MIA here. And that's because I have a ton of stuff to do. And I really need to make more time for my blog. I love doing this and hopefully I continue doing this a long time.

- Meet new people
I love meeting new people, and learning to know them. A whole new story you are able to experience with the new person. I think that's pretty awesome.

- Read more books
I love reading books, if it's not for school. I love reading books because I like to read them not because I need to read them because school told me so. I want to spend more time on reading books than on the Internet. I hope I will accomplish this because that's a pretty hard thing for me.

I am excited to see if I will keep my resolutions, at the end of the year, I'm coming back to this post to see what I accomplished in 2017. I hope everyone has a wonderful year!

What are your New Years Revolutions for 2017? Have you already started them? Tell me everything! I would love to know

Signing Off


Sofia Without Knowledge

Unknown

No comments: