Pages

The Autumn Tag // 2016

Hello Humans!

Thanks to Mary for letting me use this image! Her link is below my post

It has been ages since I wrote a post again and I hated it that I didn't have the time to write one sooner. My life has been pretty hectic after summer because school started and my sister is going to marry and I am working to get my drivers license and so it goes on and on! However I have a mid-term break now and I should be studying for my driving license theory test but here I am writing a new post. So today I thought it would be fun to do an Autumn tag! I have never done a tag before on my blog and I love to read them and watch them on Youtube! Also Autumn is one of my favourite seasons so this the perfect post for me! (I know I should've done this sooner because Autumn started ages ago but let me do my thing pls) Okay I'll stop rambling so we can start! 
Enjoy my friends!

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?

I was waiting a looooong time for Autumn to come and I was so happy seeing the first leafs fall down. For me Autumn has really started when the temperature drops. When it starts to get cold an you're like: Okay I am going to get my jumpers and warm pyjamas.


2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?

I love the smell of when I go outside and it rains. It just so fresh and Autumny. I love that smell even though it's not really a smell smell. And I mean a smell that you can recreate. But hey that's nature. Other than that I love the smell of Carrot Cake I guess. If I smell Carrot Cake I know it's Autumn and I love it. (oh and I can't stop eat it at the moment!)

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?

Okay this is a hard one for me because I have a few colours that I love. First of all I love love love the colour Burgundy. Like YES please. Who would say no to burgundy for real? It's the ultimate Autumn colour.  I also love all kind of dark colours. I love black at this time of year (actually I always wear black but this time of year I wear extra black) Oh and I love the dark orange colour? The pumpkin colour sort of. You know what I mean! That is also an ultimate Autumn colour for me!



4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?

Everyone is probably thinking that I am going to say the pumpkin spice latte, but where I live we don't have a Starbucks and I don't bother to search for it in stores so I just go with a good ol' cup of tea. I love a cup of tea at this time of year because tea makes you warm. I love green tea especially but if my mother bought another flavour I would also drink it. In the evening I love to drink a hot chocolate with whip cream on top of it. I really crave for one right now to be honest.
  

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?

Great things that TV shows do in Autumn is that they all start at the same time. I get so excited every Autumn because I know that this the best time to watch series. I know didn't have a lot of time the past weeks to watch anything but I can make time for it. I was very excited for The Walking Dead, The Flash and I am (still) excited forTeen Wolf. I know TWD and TF already started. And I just watched TWD AND I AM NOT OVER THE SEASON PREMIERE OMG. I'll stop with the caps, I'm sorry but that's how I felt the entire episode. The Flash is also great I love it and I am so excited for Teen Wolf even though I am sad that it's the last season, but hey not every TV show can last. ( I hope GOT will )



6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?

I don't have a specific fashion trend that I love but I always wear scarfs at this time of the year. I love to choose them and to combine them with outfits. That is really the one thing that comes to my mind right now.

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

This is the one question that I really can't answer because I literally don't do everything when it's cold. I also don't celebrate Halloween because it's not very common here so I don't really have an answer to this question. Sorry

8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?

Another question that is boring for me. I don't wear make up so I don't have a special look that I love. I always see people with a red lip this time of year and dark eye shadow colours. I love that look on people but I never have tried it on my own!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope you had a lovely week, and if you want me to do more tags leave me a comment so I know! 

You guys are amazing,

Here are the questions i answered:

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 


Mary's link

Thanks to Mary for letting me use the questions! Her link is above, check her Autumn tag!


Signing Off 


Sofia Without Knowledge

Unknown

No comments: